[DPRG] Water pressure sensors recomendations?

Subject: [DPRG] Water pressure sensors recomendations?
From: JOHN DRUMMOND jdrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 10 15:47:54 CDT 2012

The sonar method is what the lake level sensors I have seen use.  You can "hear" the click of the ultra sonic sonar when you get near them.  The are in a nice waterproof container and aim down at the water.  As John Swindle pointed out you won't need a piece of foam, the water surface is reflective enough to ultra sonic sonar.  I bet you have some range finders in your robot junk box.

John Drummond