[DPRG] DPRG April Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG April Meeting
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Wed Apr 11 20:44:12 CDT 2012

This is a reminder for this month meeting coming up.

We have some sponsors that have committed to providing awards for our up
and coming Roborama in May I would like to mention. Dale Wheat
<http://www.dalewheat.com/>
, budget robotics <http://www.budgetrobotics.com/>, Mind
Sensors<http://www.mindsensors.com/>
 and DFrobot <http://www.dfrobot.com/> the jury is still out on the rest we
have asked. It looks like we may have some new stuff to give away this year
as prizes and I am thoroughly excited at that prospect. Get those robots
ready.

Thanks,
Jason