[DPRG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Subject: [DPRG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Tawit Uthaicharoenpong via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Date: Mon Apr 16 07:28:35 CDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Tawit Uthaicharoenpong requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Fred,

- Tawit

Accept invitation from Tawit Uthaicharoenpong
http://www.linkedin.com/e/xhawo-h13i2ed4-4f/__xb4A0P2AVPVB1L98Nic0cgnzK3/blk/I222202897_60/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMdBYTejwOc38Ocz99bR4PimhStz9AbPkVdzAQdzoVdzoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2e2zV5BZuIpBc1

View invitation from Tawit Uthaicharoenpong
http://www.linkedin.com/e/xhawo-h13i2ed4-4f/__xb4A0P2AVPVB1L98Nic0cgnzK3/blk/I222202897_60/30SnPsVe38Mcz8OcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0PSJ4UaZeIpBc1

Why might connecting with Tawit Uthaicharoenpong be a good idea?

Tawit Uthaicharoenpong's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Tawit Uthaicharoenpong's invitation, check Tawit Uthaicharoenpong's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation