[DPRG] (no subject)

Subject: [DPRG] (no subject)
From: Quinones, Jose jquinones at ti.com
Date: Thu Apr 19 06:32:03 CDT 2012

Hey Group,

Has anybody worked with the Beagle Boards (Beaglebone in this case)? I picked one up the other day and they seem like an excellent platform for embedded Linux which I know a lot of people in the club love to use.

I think I was able to bring my board to life, but now I need to make something with it. Of course I have no idea where to start, so was hoping to get some pointers from the experts. I wonder if there is like a book or something that I can take advantage of. I know there are websites out there but with something as complex I prefer somebody like a book walking me through the process other than a dozen guys placing snippets of knowledge all across a few billion forum posts. Thanks for your input!

Best regards,

JIQ