[DPRG] (no subject)

Subject: [DPRG] (no subject)
From: Brad garton bgart at iadfw.net
Date: Thu Apr 19 10:29:45 CDT 2012

I have been about to order a BB for a few weeks now, it looks really
interesting to me. I have a Raspberry Pi on order but it doesn't get here
until August. I have an AVR32 EVK1100 right now but haven't ported my code
to it.yet.  I was going to wait on the code being complete before finishing
the port, whatever year that occurs.  There are a lot of web projects using
it, and some pointers in forums but you are correct I do not see a one stop
shop for info on the BB outside the user's guide.

I have been having a hard time picking between the Atmel SAM, Pic32 chipKIts
boards and the BB. I'm leaning towards BB right now because Atmel Studio
doesn't support the SAM with an MMU, and I favor ARM over MIPs.

I would be VERY interested in hearing about your experiences with it.

Brad