[DPRG] Roborama 2012a Pre-registration

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama 2012a Pre-registration
From: Paul Bouchier paul.bouchier at gmail.com
Date: Thu Apr 26 05:49:52 CDT 2012

Roborama contestants,

RoboRama is coming up in just two short weeks. I hope your robots are
all tuned up and running well. Rules and contest info (for those of
you just staring :-o ) are at http://tinyurl.com/Roborama2012a

Please help simplify/ease the running of the event by pre-registering here:
http://tinyurl.com/Roborama2012aRegister

- If you have problems viewing/editing the page, you can send me which
contests you want to enter and I'll enter you
- Pre-registration is not required, but it helps you (you don't have
to find whoever has the registration/judging spreadsheet), helps
offload the volunteers running the event, and lets the marshal go &
find you when your contest is about to start.

Thanks

Paul