[DPRG] Hiring for PLC programmer

Subject: [DPRG] Hiring for PLC programmer
From: Sam Chen samchen1st at gmail.com
Date: Fri Apr 27 14:17:33 CDT 2012

Hi members of the robotics club:

My company in Farmers Branch has an opening for an experienced controls
engineer. The primary responsibility is to program PLC for the warehouse
distribution industry. This person should be very familiar with
lane/sorter/conveyor controls because those are the typical equipment at a
warehouse owned by Cargill or Michaels (just some usual customers). He may
travel often and work onsite to meet commission deadlines.

Not sure if this kind of opportunity interests many people. So I decided to
toss it out there.

Sam