[DPRG] DPRGlist Digest, Vol 95, Issue 21

Subject: [DPRG] DPRGlist Digest, Vol 95, Issue 21
From: David Jannke david at jannke.com
Date: Mon Apr 30 09:47:05 CDT 2012

Paul I think those are just standard Futaba connectors either with the
male pins inserted into the male plastic end. Both are available here:
http://servocity.com/html/futaba_male___female_set.html

You should be able to get the same result by carefully pulling the pins
from the Tanner extensions using a razor blade to carefully lift the
plastic tabs. Note" Break them and the plug (but not the pins) will be
useless.

I have similar cables custom made, sometimes for higher amperages and
thicker wires. If you have a specific type you're looking for I could
probably include them in my next order.

Dave