[DPRG] outdoors sunday

Subject: [DPRG] outdoors sunday
From: Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Date: Mon Dec 17 18:17:07 CST 2012

I agree with you, Karim. I'm up for another crack this Spring or early
Spring (February?).
In my post-mortem of my robot's run, I found some things that were easy to
fix. I itching
to do some more practice runs around my local park.

I also would *not* want to preempt Roborama2013a. I am hoping that we can
work out
Roborama2013a's contests as early as possible. I hope to discuss it at RBNO
tomorrow.

This Tuesday at RBNO, Richard and I are also planning to work through
installing an open
source ARM tool chain as the first step for a new outdoor robot using the
STM32F3 discovery
board. This board has an on-board IMU. If anyone is interested, they are
welcome to join us.

Regards,
Doug P.