[DPRG] DPRG meeting this Saturday.

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG meeting this Saturday.
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Mon Jul 9 19:55:30 CDT 2012

This Saturdays meeting will be a show and tell and general talk meeting. We
will be doing something new. This weekend we will be running the line
following courses in the warehouse at the so come show off your line
followers and your skills. The meeting will be at its normal time in our
normal place.

I will be showing off a new board for turtlebot conversions made by
iheartengeenering
http://www.iheartrobotics.com/2012/07/turtlebot-power-interface-shield.html
with
a asus xtion live pro mounted on top in place of a kinect. My demo will be
about 10-20 minutes nothing live as of yet except maybe driving it around
with a android tablet.

Thanks
Jason
DPRG President