[DPRG] Moon Day July 21st

Subject: [DPRG] Moon Day July 21st
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Wed Jul 11 22:20:27 CDT 2012

We have been invited to have a place at Moon day on the 21st of this month.
Last time I sent the email I received one volunteer. I need more. I would
like to see the DMS also have a presence there. It is from 10am to 5pm If
you could come help just talk to people or have a demo you can run
technology/space/robot and so on related that would be great you do not
have to be there all day. It will be at the Frontiers of flight museum on
lemmon Avenue in Dallas. Come help spread the word of what we do to the
people that will be coming on that day for this event.