[DPRG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Subject: [DPRG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Nitin Agarwal via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Date: Fri Jul 13 04:47:21 CDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Nitin Agarwal requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Fred,

- Nitin

Accept invitation from Nitin Agarwal
http://www.linkedin.com/e/xhawo-h4l3209g-3v/__xb4A0P2AVPVB1L98Nic0cgnzK3/blk/I272813671_60/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMdBYNdPoPcjwOdP99bSdzsjhUkPlobPcMczoPd38SdPoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2pZGx6xfYbllk1

View invitation from Nitin Agarwal
http://www.linkedin.com/e/xhawo-h4l3209g-3v/__xb4A0P2AVPVB1L98Nic0cgnzK3/blk/I272813671_60/30SnP4TdzcNe38TcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3itsqqsYMbllk1

Why might connecting with Nitin Agarwal be a good idea?

Nitin Agarwal's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Nitin Agarwal's invitation, check Nitin Agarwal's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation