[DPRG] Gadgets for roboticists

Subject: [DPRG] Gadgets for roboticists
From: Quinones, Jose jquinones at ti.com
Date: Sun Jul 15 18:35:01 CDT 2012

Hi Group,

Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting Rick Tomkovitch's lab and salvaging business where I was greeted by Rick and I don't know how many tons of metal based goods we all roboticists could indefinitely drool on. It is all for sale, so I thought of letting you know as Rick is willing to give great pricing on goodies such as:

  1.  PLC's and related modules
  2.  Industrial computers
  3.  Linear actuators
  4.  linear guides
  5.  multi axis robots
  6.  electronic components
  7.  motors of all kinds and sizes (DC, steppers, BLDC, etc)
  8.  etc, etc, etc...

I was there for about 20 minutes and there was something like a sensor overload so I cannot possibly remember it all, but I am positive it was either Nerdvana or a path to it. If there is anything in particular you need, feel free to contact Rick at rmtcnc2178 at verizon.net<mailto:rmtcnc2178 at verizon.net> and I am positive that if he has it he will give you an offer you cannot refuse. Happy nerding!

Best regards,

JIQ