[DPRG] [DMS] Moon Day exhibition NEXT WEEK

Subject: [DPRG] [DMS] Moon Day exhibition NEXT WEEK
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Sun Jul 15 21:04:27 CDT 2012

Saturday morning, the museum will be open after 8am for setup.  Doors open
at 10am.  You will find your organization's name on your display table on
the main floor.  I'll try to send a map around to everyone by the end of
the week.

Please make sure we wear some kind of logo apparel so that people can
identify which group they're with.

I need a list of names so I can make sure they get them all. So if you
could respond by tuesday that would be great. So far I have Paul Bouchier,
Doug P, John K and Jeffry Portell. Am i missing nay othter people
who committed.

Thanks,
Jason Henriksen