[DPRG] two tech questions

Subject: [DPRG] two tech questions
From: Tom Brusehaver cozytom at gmail.com
Date: Thu Jul 19 12:00:26 CDT 2012

Cygwin is really easy:

   http://cygwin.org/setup.exe

with the instructions for installing X:

   http://x.cygwin.com/docs/ug/setup-cygwin-x-installing.html

and this might be useful
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neWFnpRy6Ug

Startup an xterm (from windows start menu) when the window appears,
    ssh -X linux-box

And all your favorite X things work.

---

as for number2, a Wii might work, except not HDMI. Then there is the
logitech revue, still being sold, but logitech has end of life'd it.
an X box might
work, but bigger than the Wii, depend on what you think is small form
factor.

Rasberry PI might work, not sure about netflix support.