[DPRG] [DMS] Moon Day exhibition NEXT WEEK

Subject: [DPRG] [DMS] Moon Day exhibition NEXT WEEK
From: Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Date: Thu Jul 19 12:38:30 CDT 2012

Jason-

Just a note that Model Scout Robotics will also be at Moon Day
with our latest robots and (likely) our 2011 FLL table, but
we're going to be set up at the Boy Scout Circle 10 Council
booth.  I'm hoping we'll be in proximity to the DPRG; if not,
we'll certainly come by a few times and will send visitors
your way!

Pm