[DPRG] two tech questions (cont)

Subject: [DPRG] two tech questions (cont)
From: -Old Dog- puppy_dog500 at yahoo.com
Date: Fri Jul 20 16:02:52 CDT 2012

Thanks for all the insight guys. I think we have almost got this one licked....

....Almost.

I am now able to connect into a linux server box using Putty and SSH and send the graphical interface to the PC. The linux box DISPLAY function has been transferred to an SSH X proxy display server. I now need to log into a client box connected to the server and set its DISPLAY function such that it can pass through the SSH X proxy display server on the linux server and get to the PC. Any ideas on how to tell the client box how to connect through the linux server? What areas should I be focusing on?

Thanks for any suggestions.
-Martin