[DPRG] [DMS] Who do we like for 3D printer material?

Subject: [DPRG] [DMS] Who do we like for 3D printer material?
From: Stuart Stegall keltor at keltor.org
Date: Fri Jul 27 13:50:02 CDT 2012

I've probably bought close to $2000 in PLA so far and I've really
found that buying from everyone except Diamond Age is really really
variable.  One order will be fine, the next will be great.  I did have
some custom PLA made by Natureworks and it was as good as Diamond Age.
 My most recent purchases have been from Repraper and it does appear
that while not as perfectly-perfect as DA, it was pretty much fine.

Go n-éirí leat,
Stuart