[DPRG] two tech questions

Subject: [DPRG] two tech questions
From: Gwaland gwaland at gmail.com
Date: Thu Jul 19 10:44:51 CDT 2012

1)  I suggest looking at no machine nx desktop instead of vnc.  It has a
much better performance than vnc and will give you a better experience.
It connects via ssh in order to provide the desktop,  you will still need
to make sure you have a windowmanager etc configured on the linux box of
course. http://www.nomachine.com/

2) If you don't mind slightly older specs you might try to find a dell zino
theater pc.  It had a small form factor and HDMI.