[DPRG] Job openings for embedded C developers in robotics

Subject: [DPRG] Job openings for embedded C developers in robotics
From: Jeremy Adams Jeremy.Adams at autonomoussolutions.com
Date: Mon Jul 30 14:19:39 CDT 2012

Do you know C language?

Do you like robotics?

Are you willing to get out of hot and muggy Dallas weather?

My company, Autonomous Solutions (http://autonomoussolutions.com/) is looking for some sharp embedded C developers. We are located in beautiful northern Utah about an hour and a half north of Salt Lake City.

I have attended many DPRG contests in the past and loved the enthusiasm there for robots. I was equally impressed with the creativity and passion for robotics.

Up until April 2012, I was working for L-3 Unmanned Systems in Dallas and then took an opportunity I could not pass up in Utah to work for ASI. It's beautiful country with extremely nice people. The work is amazing and it's fun to have a sizable input in a small company doing amazing things. I feel appreciated here and I also get to work on things I love.

Have a look at the postings (http://autonomoussolutions.com/Work-at-ASI). If you or someone you know is interested, feel free to contact me at Jeremy.Adams at autonomoussolutions.com<mailto:Jeremy.Adams at autonomoussolutions.com> or Jeremy.Adams at asirobots.com<mailto:Jeremy.Adams at asirobots.com>.

Jeremy Adams
Software

Autonomous Solutions, Inc.
www.autonomoussolutions.com<http://www.autonomoussolutions.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD6E55.ECC79230]

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Autonomous Solutions Inc., 990 N. 8000 W. Petersboro, Utah 84325, www.autonomoussolutions.com