[DPRG] discount on Microchip PIC32 development platform

Subject: [DPRG] discount on Microchip PIC32 development platform
From: richard neveau rsneveau at hotmail.com
Date: Fri Jun 15 11:48:00 CDT 2012

I'm not a big fan of Microchip but I have one of the PIC32
Arduino clones
http://www.digilentinc.com/Products/Detail.cfm?NavPath=2,892,893&Prod=CHIPKIT-UNO32

so was guessing this discount eval kit might be useful if I ever want to port a project to smaller HW.

This development kit ends up being around $10 with shipping and sales tax.
Looks like kit also supports some of the other PIC parts with a DIP package.
Special discount code of MCHPPIC32  looks fairly generic so doubt it is unique to my order. Enter code once you get to checkout.
If you have a Microchip account already you can just order it from Microchip Direct  -  Part # is DM330013-2  - Microstick II
https://www.microchipdirect.com/productsearch.aspx?Keywords=DM330013-2

      --------
Experience first-hand the embedded performance of MIPS' cores for only
$3.49. Microstick II is a complete development hardware platform for
Microchip's MIPS-Based 32-bit PIC32 microcontrollers. It's the perfect solution
for engineers seeking a low-cost, easy-to-use development platform. The
USB-powered kit includes an on-board debugger/programmer.
Regularly
priced at $34.95, a limited number of kits are available for only $3.49 +
shipping.