[DPRG] Looking for sip/dip module pins

Subject: [DPRG] Looking for sip/dip module pins
From: ed at okerson.com ed at okerson.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 14:23:13 CDT 2012

Jose,

Those were popular back in the days of the 80286 processors for memory
modules, but I haven't seen them in many years. They are called "Single
Inline Pin".  The last place I saw them was at Halted Supply Company
(halted.com) in San Jose, they specialize in surplus old stuff. I don't
see them on their web site, but they have lots of stuff that isn't on
their web site, so a call to them might get better results.

Here is a similar product that probably costs way to much, but samples are
free:

http://www.mill-max.com/products/newproducts_detail.cfm?pid=11

They have both straight and right angle versions, and other types of pins:

http://www.mill-max.com/pin_rec_catalog/step1.cfm?pin_or_rec=pin

Ed Okerson