[DPRG] Garage Sensor

Subject: [DPRG] Garage Sensor
From: Greg Needel greg at robogreg.com
Date: Sat Sep 1 22:35:55 CDT 2012

Sounds like a nice use of raspberry pi, with a USB wireless stick. If you
can get it on the internet you can always hook it to twitter or another web
service with an api and access that information on your smart phone. Having
the pi tweet the status to a private twitter account seems like an easy way
to accomplish this with very little overhead.

Greg