[DPRG] DPRG Summer BBQ Sept 15, no meeting Sept 8

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Summer BBQ Sept 15, no meeting Sept 8
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Sun Sep 2 09:17:09 CDT 2012

DPRG folks,

We will hold the annual DPRG summer BBQ at my place, on Saturday Sept 15
from 3pm to dark. The address is:
129 Woodrow Circle, Little Elm, TX 75068

Here's a URL to the map location.
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=129+Woodrow+Cir
,+Little+Elm,+TX&aq=0&oq=129+W&sll=31.168934,-100.076842&sspn=15.292633,22.9
61426&vpsrc=0&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=129+Woodrow+Cir,+Little+Elm,+Texas+75068&t=m
&z=17&iwloc=A

All DPRG members and their families are welcome. If you're not a current
member you'll be able to join/renew at the event. The BBQ is in place of the
usual monthly meeting, which is cancelled this month.

We have plenty of grassy open space to run outdoor robots, so bring your
Roborama entry & try it out. Bring your swimsuits if you want: we are on the
shore of Lake Lewisville and kids can paddle in the lake, and we may do a
couple of boat/swim trips depending on interest. Floatees and the like, as
well as boat-bots would be appropriate. (Any volunteers for boat driving?)

DPRG will provide hot dogs and hamburgers. We'll start grilling around
5:30pm. Please BYOB and bring a side like chips, veges, salads or dessert to
pass.

Please RSVP to Paul at bouchier at classicnet.net saying how many people you're
bringing and what kind of side you think you'll bring, so we can make sure
we have enough food. Alternatively, you can RSVP on the signup sheet on
google docs:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuGN4khnxA_qdG9fSHVIcG9TWHhLNW9
jb25pOU9JNmc

Looking forward to seeing everyone for an afternoon of playing with robots &
water (but not necessarily together).

Paul