[DPRG] Garage Sensor

Subject: [DPRG] Garage Sensor
From: richard neveau rsneveau at hotmail.com
Date: Sun Sep 2 18:29:05 CDT 2012

why not just use an SBC with a timer and automatically close the door if it is open for more than 'N' minutes. much less work (of course much less fun!)

more of a mechanical assistant than a sensor.

I'm assuming your kid detectors still work so you won't crush the neighbors dog. the "assistant" can just keep trying until it detects door is closed.