[DPRG] Tanners Event 4/13

Subject: [DPRG] Tanners Event 4/13
From: Ron Grant deltagraph at aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 5 13:00:19 CDT 2013

IMHO, really works out pretty good as a meeting. Often people show that you don't see that often, and probably more robots and projects than you would see at a typical meeting and more people to talk to -- plus chance to combine trip to Tanners.

For Paul, or whoever was doing a tally, Will and I will be there with some robots.

Ron