[DPRG] December Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] December Meeting
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Thu Dec 12 09:17:28 CST 2013

Greetings all,

Due to my lack of time and increased work load with my real job I have had
a few issues keeping up with my duties as President. Sorry for the delay in
this email. We have our monthly meeting this up and coming Saturday at
noon. We should have had a second roborama by now this year but due to my
total failure in keeping up with it we are not. This month we can do a show
and tell and maybe run the TableTop 2 competition as part of the meeting. I
would also like to have a board meeting after the normal membership meeting.

As we get closer to our January meeting it is time for our membership to
think about the current leadership and vote on who will be moving our group
forward. Without the help of the membership this group does not run. I have
reached my term limit in my current role so I can no longer do the job as
president. We will need someone to step into that role from the current
board or a current member. The current VP will also be stepping down as I
understand it. Paul please correct me if I am wrong.

The point is we need your help. The board will need your help over the next
year to keep this club running. If you have any interest at all in any of
our positions on the board let me know. We will be sending out more
information on the voting process and so on during the next few weeks so we
can take a vote at the January membership meeting. If have interest and can
make it to this months board meeting please come.

On a more positive note if you read down this far. Next year we will have
been a club for 30 years. Lets see if we can together make this a
successful year and celebrate what we do and who we are on this great
milestone.

Thanks,
Jason Henriksen