[DPRG] DARPA Grand Challenge

Subject: [DPRG] DARPA Grand Challenge
From: Isaac Isao Saito 130s at lateeye.net
Date: Wed Dec 18 00:10:01 CST 2013

Interesting argument. Just feeling like a devil's advocate;

- As pointed out, Darpa Robotics Challenge is intended for disastrous
situation by itself, not normal environment where power, network are
available without any problems.

- Back in around 2003 when Darpa Grand Challenge first became public,
were there many people who could tell that self-driving cars would
become realistic as they are now in the year 2013 (because I didn't
even know that DGC was happening then...I'm just purely curious) ???

Isaac

--
Isao Isaac Saito
Phone: +81-80-9657-1303 (Japan)