[DPRG] Balancing quadcopters

Subject: [DPRG] Balancing quadcopters
From: Rud Merriam k5rud at arrl.net
Date: Mon Dec 30 15:43:06 CST 2013

I suspect that a the trajectories involved are per-calculated rather
than real-time analysis. I do not believe that the second 'copter could
catch the stick if the first 'copter were controlled by a person. Maybe
wrong...

I also wonder how many times they tried this before getting it right. I
have some very impressive videos of my Sample Return rovers but I have a
large number of unimpressive ones.

- 73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD
* /Mystic Lake Software <http://mysticlakesoftware.com/>