[DPRG] RPL in downtown area

Subject: [DPRG] RPL in downtown area
From: Steve Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Tue Feb 5 18:56:50 CST 2013

The RPL is this Thursday at 11:30am at Uncle Uber's Sammich Shop in Deep
Ellum. There's free parking on the streets during the day, so you don't
need to feed the meters. We had four people interested at last count but
can probably managed twice that without any problem. Here's a link with
the address and menu:

 http://www.uncleubers.com/

-Steve