[DPRG] Coding A Blue Tooth Stack into a microcontroller

Subject: [DPRG] Coding A Blue Tooth Stack into a microcontroller
From: Stuart Stegall keltor at keltor.org
Date: Wed Feb 6 17:28:16 CST 2013

I totally forgot all about this, but actually I apparently sent an email
and got permission to use it for commercial research project.  Later on in
dev I actually wrote a new stack that was even smaller (1.2KB) - then the
DoD guys decided that the application needed secure wireless - that caused
costs to baloon and KABOOM - sunk the project. Yay military encryption.

Go n-éirí leat,
Stuart