[DPRG] Tyler maker faire.

Subject: [DPRG] Tyler maker faire.
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Wed Feb 13 20:31:37 CST 2013

http://tylermakerfaire.com/ is coming on the 23rd of March from 9 am
to 5 pm.. at Discovery Science Place is 308 N. Broadway Avenue in
Tyler, Texas

I have requested space and was told we can have what we need. So what
i need to find out is who is going to show and what you are going  to
how and how much space you are going to need. I know i can man up and
do 2 tables with just what i have or consolidate down to 1. I also
need to know if you want indoor or outdoor space electricity and what
ever. Lets make sure we are good stewards and share space when we can
I also need tp know what time frames you can cover and so on.

Thanks,
Jason
DPRG President.