[DPRG] Perot roborama 2013a (was: Tyler maker faire)

Subject: [DPRG] Perot roborama 2013a (was: Tyler maker faire)
From: Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Date: Sun Feb 17 11:28:44 CST 2013

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 02:26:28PM -0600, Karim Virani wrote:
> Brings up another topic.  I have the full set of foam pads for an FTC
> field<http://www.softtiles.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=112>.
> They would make a great surface for the Roborama 13a can can soccer
> competition and help protect the floor at the Perot.  Might allow the
> Perot to have more location options for us.

Do we yet know where Perot is intending to put us?  Our FLL team was an
exhibitor at Perot's "Discovery Days" event last weekend, so we have
an idea of some of the room layouts/facilities and could share that
with the group for planning purposes.

Also, the Perot museum and the staff/volunteers there were fantastic.

Pm