[DPRG] Question on Table Top Copetition Table Color

Subject: [DPRG] Question on Table Top Copetition Table Color
From: Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Date: Thu Feb 28 17:44:50 CST 2013

Ron,
   To minimize the seam between the two tables, the tables will be overlaid
with two pieces of plywood (or similar material) that are cut ~36"x60". The
seam between the two overlay pieces will be covered with masking tape. The
tape will most likely be the colored either khaki or painters blue. The
overlay material will either be left natural or painted white. The tape
will not be painted, but if I can find a tape similar to the color of the
overlay it will be used.

   The table will not be dark walnut.

Regards,
Doug P.