[DPRG] DPRG March meeting

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG March meeting
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Thu Feb 28 21:41:12 CST 2013

Our previously scheduled talk has to be delayed. So instead we will do
something else. Time to fall back to old faithful. "SHOW AND TELL"
Plus lets talk about the new Roborama contests and maybe some ideas on
how we could do some of the events. If you want to talk about anything
feel free to bring it.

I do have one request, Ron can you bring your filament spooler back in
I know a few DMS members would like to see it.  I can at least take
some pictures and show it off to them if they do not show.

This will all happen March 9th at 12 pm..

Hope to see you all there.

Jason