[DPRG] Fwd: Moon Day 2013 Planning Launch - Exhibitors

Subject: [DPRG] Fwd: Moon Day 2013 Planning Launch - Exhibitors
From: Karim Virani karim at compuguru.com
Date: Sun Jul 7 09:56:03 CDT 2013

Jason,

We've been resuscitating our moonbot field from last fall and are now
confident we'll have it up and running for moon day.  It is 4' x 8' and is
designed to allow viewing on 3 sides.  Please let me know we have the space
needed for it, or the kids will be disappointed.  You can see what it looks
like in this short video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB0tVIR0Dew