[DPRG] DPRG meeting / Moon day

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG meeting / Moon day
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Tue Jul 9 14:05:14 CDT 2013

On July 13th we will be having our normal meeting at noon at the
makerspace. Nothing is scheduled for talks so we will do show and tell and
just a general meeting. Come and chat and share what you have been working
on. We should also talk about the need for new board members as a few of us
on the current board will be stepping down at the end of this year and will
need replacements.

On 20th we will be doing a event at Frontiers of Flight Museum at Love
Field. Setup will need to happen early in the morning before 9:30 am or the
day before they will have the place open friday afternoon from 12 to 5 pm.
For those that are interested in showing off to the news and maybe doing a
interview or 2 get to the location before 7:30 am and setup the night
before. Like last year we will likely be running the robot area as a whole..

Can the person on the DMS side that will be running the coordination for
them let me know who you are so i can be sure you get all updates i do.

Thanks,

Jason Henriksen