[DPRG] Moon Day July 20th

Subject: [DPRG] Moon Day July 20th
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Tue Jul 16 16:56:26 CDT 2013

Early set-up is Friday from 12-5pm.  TV star wannabes need to be set up on
Friday and there at 6:45-7:00am on Saturday for the news reporter.

Set-up must be completed by 10am, when the doors open.

site for the event
http://www.flightmuseum.com/event/moon-day-2/

we have 5-8 tables, a large robot arena area and so on. We are hosting a
boy scouts merit badge table on robotics. So if you have kits and computers
that can help with this bring them and we can use them to help with badges
when required.

If everyone who is coming can let me know for sure you will be there it
would be nice.  It is requested we wear something related to our group.

We will represent them the DMS best we can but would prefer some dedicated
DMS members to show up and do member sign ups and talk about the DMS
mission with Romeo.

Thanks,
Jason Henriksen