[DPRG] Cancellation of intent for MoonDay expo

Subject: [DPRG] Cancellation of intent for MoonDay expo
From: David Martino electrodfw at gmail.com
Date: Fri Jul 19 18:05:37 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I regret to inform y'all of my inability to get Dilbot ready in time for
the Expo.
Apparently, I am good at taking something working (forgive the term)
'perfectly adequately' and rendering it non-working.

You know what they say: "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough
features!" lol

On the plus side, although I may miss deadlines such as this, the work
output I produce *trying* to get things ready in time is as incredible as
the sound the deadlines make as they go whooshing by.

Anyways, have fun, enjoy the day, and hopefully we'll all see everybody
there next year!

Regards,
--Electro--
aka The Other David

PS: (The flip side of it is that with no more deadline looming, I tend to
lose all incentive to continue the work on it until the next deadline comes
around.)