[DPRG] Roborama2013a Rules update

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama2013a Rules update
From: Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Date: Sun Mar 3 18:26:52 CST 2013

Some possible clarifications to make...

The diagram under "Table Top 2" doesn't seem to quite match the
new description.  The new description says the two plywood pieces
will be ~36x60 inches, which implies to me that the seam will run
parallel to the short (60") sides of the table top.  The diagram
shows the seam parallel to the long (72") sides of the tabletop.

Also, is the top of the "drop box" intended to be vertically
flush with the tabletop itself?  I didn't see that clearly
stated.

Pm