[DPRG] Roborama2013a Rules update

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama2013a Rules update
From: Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Date: Sun Mar 3 18:45:41 CST 2013

Pat,
    I see what you mean, the diagram is showing how the tables are butted
together. It doesn't show the overlay which will have a shorter seam going
perpendicular to the seam between the two tables.

   Yes, the drop box will be flush with the table top (within reason - it
could be 1/4" off).

   After a couple days, I will make another modification to incorporate
clarifications to these issues and others that are brought up.

   Thanks for the input.  I appreciate it!

Regards,
Doug P.