[DPRG] Roborama2013a Rules update

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama2013a Rules update
From: Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Date: Mon Mar 4 11:31:17 CST 2013

Karim,
    I didn't increase the starting area in Can Can Soccer but I did put in
the stipulation that if the robot was bigger than the starting area, it
would have to either touch the plane of the goal or the back wall. I wanted
to keep the starting area reasonable to allow robots to not enter it and
still score. The rules define entering the start area as a wheel being in
it.

   I totally agree about the floor protection. I will be at RBNO this
Tuesday but not the next.

Regards,
Doug P.