[DPRG] [DMS] Tyler Maker Faire, Coordination

Subject: [DPRG] [DMS] Tyler Maker Faire, Coordination
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Fri Mar 22 13:22:47 CDT 2013

They have a check in desk. Where your information will be. I am not
sure if i will get everyone's information when I check in but I do not
believe so. Parking passes are included. I do not know how far that
goes to be honest or how they will deal with late check ins. I will
know this evening once I get in and talk to them some more I can let
you know then.