[DPRG] [DMS] Tyler Maker Faire, Coordination

Subject: [DPRG] [DMS] Tyler Maker Faire, Coordination
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Fri Mar 22 19:09:40 CDT 2013

Come in find the check in desk. We have 6 tables lets fill them. If you did
not send in a form you name is on list. Get your badges and what not. Due
to the amount of people and cars we brought we will need to park in
visitors tomorrow. I am waiting here to help if I can till 9 pm. Come get
your job done if you can.