[DPRG] November meeting

Subject: [DPRG] November meeting
From: Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Date: Thu Nov 7 11:50:37 CST 2013

Jason,
    We should take the table top covers they worked great last time as a
display/run around space. I can meet someone at the space to get them down
(and return), but I do not have a truck to move them to Tanners. Also, some
folks have been talking about an impromptu Sumo competition. We need to
bring the Sumo arena.
    If someone has a truck and the time, let me know when to be at the
space to help move stuff.

Regards,
Doug P.