[DPRG] Needing electronic components and wheatever else may come in handy for electronics' & robotics'

Subject: [DPRG] Needing electronic components and wheatever else may come in handy for electronics' & robotics'
From: Rick Linnabary Jr. rlinnabaryjr1 at cox.net
Date: Wed Nov 13 19:39:50 CST 2013

Hello all!

I am a newbe trying to get my "electronics' & robotics' erector set" as I
like to call it stocked up. I have been collecting stuff to tear apart and
salvage what I can for use later on. I could also use anyone's oninion on
Arduino controller boards along with recommended sensors and so on to go
with it to make it interesting to experiment with, I am not in a hurry to
build a robot. I want to learn how to work with the electronics' and
programming of the Arduino 1st before I tackle a robot. I figure this way I
will know what is more practical to do with the robot.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

  Rick Linnabary Jr.