[DPRG] [DMS] Tanners Electronics Expo 11/16/2013: Help Needed

Subject: [DPRG] [DMS] Tanners Electronics Expo 11/16/2013: Help Needed
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Thu Nov 14 13:10:52 CST 2013

Patrick,
    Will do!
Regards,
Doug P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick R. Michaud
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 11:04 PM
To: paradug
Cc: dms at dallasmakerspace.org ; dprglist at dprg.org

I have another event that morning, so won't make it to Tanners until
shortly after noon.

Just an advisory note that I haven't tried either the Rubik's cube
solver or the segway-style balancer in an outdoor lighting
environment, so they may have some difficulty in the parking lot.
Shade them if you can, or perhaps run the recalibration sequence
on the Rubik's cube solver.

See you all Saturday!

Pm