[DPRG] nBot rising...

Subject: [DPRG] nBot rising...
From: David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Date: Sat Oct 5 09:48:27 CDT 2013

Hey Kip,

Long time.  The robot was in a leather carrying case in the floor board of
my car, where I often leave it.  Next morning the car was full of smoke.
   I do
think I was lucky it did not burn up my car and/or house.  I carry a
fire extinguisher
in my trunk, but it was out by the time I found it next day.   I think
the leather bag
contained and smothered the flames.

This happened just before I had to leave town for a few weeks.  So I
rounded up
all my other robot and heli lipos, and put them in the fireplace while
we were gone.
They're still there. :)

cheers,
David