[DPRG] Garage Sale of possible relevance to this list tomorrow 10/12/2013

Subject: [DPRG] Garage Sale of possible relevance to this list tomorrow 10/12/2013
From: Oguz Yetkin oyetkin at gmail.com
Date: Fri Oct 11 20:25:03 CDT 2013

Fellow Makers/DPRG'ers,

On account of moving to a smaller house, I'm getting rid of many of my
'treasures' tomorrow in a garage sale.

Of possible interest to this group:

* Oodles of obsolete, hard-to-find cables
* 2 RC Airplanes I now realize I'm not quite qualified to fly
* Possibly a stereo system/old laptops/etc.
* 90's style electronics (DVD/VCR player(s), Walkman, etc.)
* Other stuff you'd expect at a garage sale (Shelves, furniture, 2 child
seats for the car, and the like)

Where: 4239 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX 75229
When: Saturday 10/12/2013 12pm - 6pm

Please accept my apologies if you onsider this off-topic.

Regards,

Oguz