[DPRG] Video of Mini Maker Faire at Tyler including Introduction of Big Robie, 7 foot tall, club logo robot.

Subject: [DPRG] Video of Mini Maker Faire at Tyler including Introduction of Big Robie, 7 foot tall, club logo robot.
From: Ron Grant deltagraph at aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 1 15:33:26 CDT 2014

Karim / Eric ..

Thanks for compliments on video and robot.
If anyone sees fit, I should say leave your comments on you tube page.

I really enjoy talking to people and doing video interview type stuff. Would not mind having some better skills.
Editing is a pain, but I have to say it is getting easier. I am finding Microsoft Movie Maker pretty simple and easy to use.

Doug,

Yeah, I agree.  No rush on name.  Did they ever really name the Doctor on Star Trek Voyager?
Just me thinking. Maybe the "Big Robot" does not need a name?

Vincent,
I am glad you left your comment on the List ! Ha!

Ron